Sunday, April 1, 2012

Healthy Option for Pasta Lovers


I've been doing a lot of research on healthy food options lately. I'm trying to make healthier decisions when it comes to what I put in my mouth. But I still want things to taste good. I came across Miracle Noodles, they are a no carb, no sugar, and no calorie "noodle". Miracle Noodles taste a lot like pasta with a very similar texture. They are a high fiber eatable coming from the konjac plant which means that they are mainly soluble fiber. Which fills us up and keeps are hunger pains at bay for a longer period of time. The best way to prepare them is to take them out of their bag and rinse with water & a small amount of vinegar then water again. (they don't smell very appetizing but just keep rinsing it will get better) Put them in a pot with your favorite sauce and heat.   I think the rice version is great for soup recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment