Friday, July 29, 2011

Josue's 28th Birthday Celebrations!

Josue turned 28 on July 21st! But he had a whole week of celebrations. We started with a family BBQ to celebrate his birthday along with cousin Erik's 19th bday. Then on his actual birthday we went to one of his favorite restaurants PF Changs along with his Mom & Brother Elliot. Then on the weekend we went out with best friends Temo & Cecia. Benihana's and downtown Long Beach, we had a blast! I hope my husband had a great birthday! I sure had fun celebrating with him :)





Josue got a grill and all the needed accessories, an Omaha steak GC, a hitch & hitch cover, and an iPod touch! He is one lucky guy!


1 comment:

  1. Nice! That would have been fun. I am also planning to throw a surprise party for my husband’s 30th birthday and for that I have even shortlisted some of the LA venues. I have to give him another big surprise and for that it is going to be a grand celebration.

    ReplyDelete