Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First round of Clomid was a....

........................................................................................................................................................................










Not even a BFN, just a big fat fricken FAIL!!! Had my U/S today that showed no ovulation and no follicular growth. So I'm starting prometrium again tonight and starting over. My Doctor has increased my Clomid dose this time and at the advice of a friend I think we are going to up my Metformin as well. Plus I plan to include eating low carb and try to exercising more. I knew I shouldn't have let my hopes get so high, I totally thought he was going to surprise me today and be like your 4 days pregnant! I'm trying to just focus on the next cycle and stay positive, but honestly it's tough!

1 comment:

  1. ::hugs::

    Fingers crossed that this next cycle is the one!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete