Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Things I love right now...

What I'm loving right now

I always seem to find things I don't exactly need while browsing the aisles of Target. A few weeks ago I grabbed a pair of Mossimo Jeggings. I loved them so much I went back and got another pair in a different wash. They are comfortable, cute, and are easy to stuff into boots.


Pinterest is my new favorite obbssesion. It is a great website that let's you pin your favorite websites, pictures, quotes, recipes, ideas, the list could go on & on. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. If you want an invite leave a comment with your email and I'd be happy to invite you so you can get addicted too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment