Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It is November, and of course I'm grateful all year long but I like to share what I'm thankful for especially this time of year.


I have so very much that I am blessed with but today I am especially grateful for my husband, and every little second we get to spend together. He is my rock, my best friend, and an all-around amazing husband. The last few months have been tough for us both, but he is always there to listen, and just let me vent or cry.  He is even going for his SA tomorrow and I know he is dreading it. He is the best man I could have ever asked for to be by my side.  I love you J, thank you for marrying me :) 



1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.



What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment