Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh the places I'd go...

Work has been great! But I could really use a vacation. For J and I to just go away together would be sublime! We may take a trip this coming spring, but trying to save for a house and possibly IVF we try to be careful with our money. So I've just been dreaming of the places that we'd love to go to. Hopefully we can cross them off our bucket list in the not too distant future.

Punta Cana, DR Excellence Resort


Costa Rica

Milan, Italy (Where my family is from)

Turks and Caicos


Scotland


Somewhere in Spain; would like to see the Esquivias Castle



When I'm ready to go back to Mexico I'd love to actually see Tulum



I just want to stay in an over water bungalow so Bora Bora, Tahiti, or Fiji would be awesome!


Thailand


Would Love to do this. All the monuments, museums, and FOOD! I would need at least a month ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment