Sunday, October 21, 2012

14 Weeks!!!

Well my precious Jelly Bean we've made it an another week. I'm so happy we are moving right along. Things seem to be going smoothly.

How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Loss of 4lbs

Baby's Fruit Size: Lemon

Sleep: Still pretty tired :(

Best moment this week: Enjoying a few surprise presents for baby! And an impromptu look at baby on the U/S at work. So much fun watching Jelly bean wiggle around. <3

Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement: Not yet 
 

Food cravings/aversions:I guess the apples are sticking around because I still want pie, is it Thanksgiving yet? Funny thing is at the beginning the smell of apple anything made me totally sick!
Symptoms: Lots of morning sickness, fatigue, low back pain, and heartburn. 

Mood: Right now I'm happy. I've been quite emotional and cry or get upset easily. But today I'm happy and nothing can take that away.

Sex Prediction: Still thinking girl, I hope we get to find out next week!!

Looking forward to: Finding out the sex of Jelly Bean. I'll be happy either way. I know Daddy will too
At 14 weeks your baby is a regular wiggler, but because of his small size you probably won't feel it yet. Your baby-to-be's face is becoming more distinguishable as his eyes move closer together and his ears move closer to their final positions. He's also growing soft baby hair all over his body, which is thought to help anchor developing skin, as well as forming hair on his eyebrows and scalp. He may hiccup too, even though his lungs are filled with fluid, not air.

No comments:

Post a Comment