Saturday, March 24, 2012

27th Birthday Celebrations!!

I had an incredible week long birthday!

Josue and I went to Las Vegas the weekend before. We stayed at Treasure Island with Frank & Vanessa. It was a blast! My boss even sent chocolate covered strawberries & champagne to our room, it was so sweet!
On my birthday my Mom & Sister took me out to a yummy meal at Benihana, my fav! Then we had cupcakes and opened some awesome presents at home. I love my Mom, she always makes me feel so special! Just when you think my birthday was over I had a family celebration at my Nina's house on Saturday. We had an amazing BBQ, and yummy treats. As always I was spoiled with love and generosity. I really love my family, they are amazing!







 Yay!! My Mom's the best! Kitchen-Aid Food Processor!


Yummy Low Carb Desserts!
Family <3

1 comment: