Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ABC's of Me

My Blog has been a little lack luster lately so I saw this on a friends blog, and thought 'why not?'


Age: 27
Best Date: hmmm I always loved going to San Pedro to look in the telescopes at the stars
Chore That I Hate: Folding laundry
Dogs: Bentley; my pointer/lab mix
Essential To Starting My Day: Brushing my teeth and my thyroid medication
Favorite Color: Pink
Gold or Silver: White Gold
Height: 5′ 71/2″
Instruments I play: I took piano lessons and can still read music, but I don't really play.
Job Title: Nursing Supervisor
Kids: Don’t have any yet, but someday!
Live:
Long Beach, CA
Milkshakes: Choclate (made with vanilla ice cream & choc syrup)
Nicknames: Dani, D'Ella, Ella, Babe, Nellie, Pumpkin
Outfits: I usually wear jeans or scrubs. I really love boots. 
Pet Peeves: When people are mean or rude for no reason
Quote: When the world says give up hope whispers try it one more time
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: Two younger sisters
Top Five Chick Flicks: 1.Dirty Dancing 2. Sweet Home Alabama 3. The Notebook 4. The Vow 5. Coyote Ugly
Unique Thing Most People Don't Know About You:
Vegetables I Hate: Brussel Sprouts
What Makes Me Run Late: Other people, I myself am almost always on time.                                                               
X-Rays I’ve Had: Teeth, finger, chest, and ankle a few times.
Yummy Desert I Make: Homemade ice cream.
Zoo Animal: I've always loved elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment