Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Days, Day Twenty-Eight

Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Something that stresses me out? Well the big one is confrontation, I hate it!! I hate fighting, and I feel just horrible if I offend someone. Like it really bothers me and I feel guilty. I'm not sure why, but I've just always been that way. Except for when it comes to my husband. Maybe because I know he loves me unconditionally. I also think because I know he will be there no matter what, I feel ok to argue with him I know he isn't going to love me any less for stating my opinion or being myself. Or even if I'm completely wrong he will call me out on it and we may argue but in the end I know we love each other and nothing can break that bond. My poor husband, I wonder if reading this he will be happy that he is the only one I like to fight with or he will be sad that he is the only one who has to take my shit. And I'm not saying that I am afraid to be myself that's not it, but sometimes I'd rather let my friends/family voice their opinion and just keep mine to myself if I don't agree. I'm totally content with that. Oh and if I've ever offended you please don't be afraid to tell me, sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble and things don't come out right. Especially in text ;)
Another thing that stresses me out is a new one. At my new job sometimes I have the Doctor, the Office Manager, and the Receptionist asking for something or I have 12 charts piling up on my desk. I guess it just more overwhelming than stressful, but sometimes it feels that way.
I have this friend who once told me nothing ever stresses her out. I love her so much and sometimes I wish I could live more like her. Everytime I see her or talk to her she is positive and happy. Her outlook on life reminds me of one of my favorite movies Pollyanna. I am happy and try to always think positivley, but sometimes it's just plain hard. She is a great inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment