Saturday, February 23, 2008

I seriously can't wait!


I just wanted to share how much I love my fiance Josue! He is such an amazing guy. We had so much fun yesterday we stayed the night in Hollywood, and went to see Wicked! (which was amazing by the way) I had such a great time. And of course I know that marriage won't be exactly like all of our "vacations", but I can't wait to spend everyday together. We are eachother's best friends, and can't wait to become husband and wife. Babe, I know you're probably reading this, so I just want you to know how much I love you. I know all this wedding stuff sometimes gets the best of us, but I really think it's just us being us, and super excited for the marriage itself. As always I'm amazed by you everyday.
Love you-D

1 comment:

  1. So happy you enjoyed Wicked! We go this Friday - I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete