Monday, November 12, 2012

17 Weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Loss of 2lbs (gained back 2 of the 4 lost)

Baby's Fruit Size: Onion

Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning, I'm anxious!!

Best moment this week: Went to Tea for Mom's birthday, so much fun!! Also telling everyone that you are precious little girl. Everyone is so excited!

Miss Anything? Not so much.

Movement: I think I'm feeling little flutter, but I can't quite make it out yet.

Food cravings/aversions: Not so much this week.

Symptoms: Heart burn, and lots of stomach streches and pain.  

Mood: I'm over all happy and excited! Still have feelings of anxiety. I really hope you like me Jelly Bean. I'm going to try really hard to be a good Mommy!

Looking forward to: Buying baby girl clothes and accessories, so much fun!!

17 Week Development
Around this time your baby's ears pop from his head and Baby-to-be can now sense sounds. After all, he has plenty to listen to in utero! He's accustomed to the strong beating of your heart, blood rushing through your veins, and your stomach grumbling. He can also discern sounds outside the uterus, like your voice and music. Although, according to the Mayo Clinic, whether he can distinguish the sound of your voice versus other sounds is not yet clear.
On average, most moms are feeling fetal movement by week 17. Kick, little one, kick!
This week your little one weighs in at around 5 ounces and stretches to just over 5 inches (crown to rump). He is about the size of a red onion.





No comments:

Post a Comment