Friday, June 22, 2012

Things I love- TTC Edition

I like to write a post once in a while about products, clothes, food, or websites/apps that I'm really into at the moment. But I've never really mentioned what TTC things I like to use. So for those of you that are TTC check these things out.

The Website http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ is a super useful tool. It's a wealth of information and a great place to keep all your information regarding TTC. It also allows you to chart your daily temperatures and all signs & symptoms which is great!

For a Basal Thermometer for daily charting I recommend the Mabis thermometer that you can get at Walmart.
 Taking Charge of your Fertility is the first thing I bought when we decided to actively start trying to conceive. I bought this book after I reading so many postive reviews, and learning about it from the TTC community on the bump. I had just finished nursing school and had done a ton research so I thought I knew it all. Boy was I wrong, TCOYF had a great deal of information that I had no idea about so I learned a lot. I found it to be an easy, and even enjoyable read. It was well organized and made it easy to find sections that I wanted to review.



Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs)

I highly recommend buying internet cheapies from somewhere like ebay or amazon. Then when you think you might have a positive double check it with a digital. My favorite digital is Clear Blue Easy. It gives you a little happy face which makes it much easier to read than 2 lines. They always have coupons, which help bring down the cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment