Thursday, December 1, 2011

18 Months

Well today marks the beginning of month 18 when it comes to us trying to conceive. (2 years without Birth Control) I realize it isn't all that long, but our dream of being parents seems like an uphill battle at this point. We are trying to stay positive, and understand that God is the only one who knows when the right time will be for us. We've made a plan, and are ready to get started with some new treatment options. We are both working on getting ourselves healthy, and taking things one day at a time. I love having my husband by my side, and spending time with him. We are trying not to dwell on what's missing in our lives, but appreciate all the good things that we have. I'm not saying it's not hard, but just that it doesn't help me to be bitter and jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment