Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Its Back!

So I am a girl with many addictions; The Knot (and the knotties), Cupcakes, Newly Blogging & Blog Stalking ;) But most addicting is watching Grey's Anatomy with my BFF Vanessa. We totally supported the writers strike since my Uncle is a screen play writer, but we very much missed our fav show Grey's Anatomy. We are super happy it will be back on tomorrow night at 9:00pm on ABC! We always watch it together and then talk about it afterwards. This season hasn't been the best so far, but we look forward to the rest of the season, and await it's plot twists and turns.

If you don't watch Grey's here are a few reasons to start!

The Actors: Because they make the characters come alive.

The Characters: Because we’ve all fallen in love with at least one of them

The Music: I think I come out with two or three new favorite songs out of every episode of Grey’s Anatomy. I can’t list them all (way too many)

The Writers: Because they make this show what it is, and boy am I glad the strike has come to an end so they can get back to doing what they do best.

The Guest Stars: A lot of great actors have walked the halls of Seattle Grace leaving behind some unforgettable performances.

The Drama: NFT

The addiction: once you watch you're hooked!

Alright I just wanted to share my excitement that my show is back! Nessi and I are ready for our "Grey's parties" =)





1 comment:

  1. Last night was great. I'm already counting down until next week, Addison is going to make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete