Saturday, March 29, 2008

MMMMMM.......Cake Tasting!


Friday, Josue and his mom, and me and my mom went to Beverly's Best Bakery in Fullerton. This was our first wedding cake tasting, and we were about ready to sign with them, but we wanted to hold off and wait to see if we can find a bakery that has red velvet cake (my favorite)
However this bakery had a unique cookies and cream filling that was AMAZING!!!






This is a picture of my parents wedding cake, we are modeling our wedding cake after this one, cause we like the "two hearts become one" theme that my parents had at their wedding. I know it's kinda corny, but it's sweet.



Our cake will have three tiers stacked on top of eachother, with two heart shaped cakes on the side. The tiers will have black ribbon on the bottom, and white scrolls. The heart shaped cakes will have black scrolls.


The accents on our cake table will be red, as well as the cake topper so the cake will be black and white. But this picture shows an idea of what the scrolls will look like. And we will have NO flowers on our cake. I don't like the idea of live flowers on our food. I keep picturing bugs in our cake ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment